i have zero tolerance for creationists.
Most of these are arguments from ignorance, but that last one appears to be ignorance in general.
1. The Earth spins on a rotation every day. That rotation makes the sun appear to move. Atmospheric conditions and the angle of the suns rays create pretty colours. Science. Look it up.
2. We didn’t come from monkeys, we and monkeys have a common ancestor. Science. Look it up.
3. Just because it’s amazing, doesn’t mean someone/thing had to make it. (And personally, I find it far more amazing that the laws of physics resulted in our existence and ability to perceive this amazing thing - adding in a magic thing that popped it all into existence makes it seem trite to me.)
4. Everyone’s purpose is different and self directed. Mine is to create as much art as I can that I’m happy with, to teach the younger generations about art and creativity, and to own cats (or be owned by cats).
5. What you’re talking about is Panspermia, and I think you’re actually misunderstanding it a whole hell of a lot. Science. Look it up.
These sorts of ignorant posts just annoy the hell out of me, really.
BUT, BUT. How do you explain bad spelling if there is a God?